Friday, May 6, 2011

The recycling depot is going to LOVE me...

Boxes Packed:  5 (17 total) + 4 half packed
Sharpies Used Up:  0
Rolls of Packing Tape: 1



In an effort to procrastinate from my online course, I decided to get some packing done.  I went through all of my binders from AC and recycled 2 boxes of papers from those binders alone.  I was able to clean out the office and got another two boxes of paper and a box lid full of overhead pages.  I can't believe how many overheads I made during practicum.  I (heart) my SMARTboard!  The office is now officially packed with the exception of the bookshelf, filing bins and minimal office supplies.  


All of the pictures are now off of the wall and thanks to Colin's mudding last weekend, all of the holes are filled in.  We are currently on a hunt for box that is tall enough for our degrees and Paris picture.  I guess we'll have to buy one...


This weekend is going to be a car shopping/antique dish packing weekend.  It should be interesting!  


If your address has changed or will change before the end of June - please let either of us know!  

1 comment:

  1. Take a look at the boxes at a U-Haul store, if you haven't already... I bought a bunch for my move. It's nice in that, if you don't use the whole bundle of boxes, you can return the unused ones!

    ReplyDelete